866 United Nations Plaza, Room 304,New York, NY 10017Telephone: (212) 421-4741email: info@kenyaun.org
Return to the Article List Return to the Article List

Public Notice: Passport Update

Passports are not renewable after five years. Anybody whose passport has thus expired should apply for a replacement with a new passport.

Anyone who wishes to do a name change either through marriage, divorce or voluntarily should also apply for a new passport at the Consulate and attach documentary evidence of the name change e.g. M.Cert, divorce decree or deed poll.

Post your comment

You must be registered to post comments.

Login or register for an account so you can leave your feedback.

No comments found!

Why not be the first to add a comment?